Viva — S30 Sail number S243, Sailing Boat Located in the Stockholm Archipelago
The boat has its home harbour in Salstjöbaden 30 minutes from Stockholm city and centrally located in the Stockholm archipelago. Go to Links to see the weather, web cameras and read more about the Swedish Archipelago in english.
The boat is in very good shape and a lot of renovation has been conducted.
The 13 HP Volvo diesel engine was totally renovated year 2003, a power full 60A genarator was installed. 195 Ah batteri capacity monitored by a batt meter in order to se remaining capacity.
A new 40 l low power consumtion refrigerator box with a freezing compartment was installed 2004.
This boat has the rigg changed to meet the 93 class rule (20% larger sail area).
- Furlex system with Genua and self tailing Jib
- Toilet with Septic Tank
- Water heating system with a kerosene boiler (Brand POD)
- Garmin plotter with hydrographical sea chart (http://www.hydrographica.se/) These charts provide a very accurate and easy access to the most beautifull parts of the stockholm outer archipelago
- VHF radio
- New textiles 2004 (Pelle vävare)
- 100 W, CD, MP3 radio and I-POD ready with load speakers in salon.
- Harken 2 speed self tailing winches 2009
Boat is registered with Sjö Assistans / Sea Assistans. Sea assistance is providing free towing in to harbour if needed.